This section presents the expense list for the company. The list contains the following fields:
- Transaction Date: The date the transaction was made.
- Property: The address of the property related to the transaction.
- Category: The category of the expense.
- Expense Account: The account used for the expense.
- Total Amount: The total amount of the expense.
- Verified: If the expense is verified or not.
Other functionalities include:
- Add New Expense: To add new expense, click ‘+Add New Expense’
- View Details: To view details of an expense, click ‘View Details’
- Edit Expense: To Edit, click ‘Edit this Expense’
- Delete: To delete an expense, click ‘Delete this Expense’
- Search for an expense: To search for an expense, type in the text field on the upper-right corner of the page.
- Each page will show ten expenses. For next page of expenses, click ‘Next’ and for previous page of expenses, click ‘Previous’.