The Rent Roll report presents leases and their financial summary information for a property. The report includes unit info, tenant info, lease info, rent summary etc.
The steps to generate Rent Roll report:
- Click ‘Reporting’ under ‘FINANCE & REPORTS’
- Click ‘Rental’ tab
- Select a property
- Click ‘Run Report’ to the corresponding property
You can do the following:
- Get the ‘Rent Roll report’ on monthly basis
- Change Date: Click ‘Change Date’, select ‘Report for Month’ and click ‘Update’.
- Change Property: Click ‘Change Property’ to get the rent roll report for a different property
- Back: Click ‘Back’ to go back to the previous webpage
- Download the ‘Rent Roll Report’: Click ‘Download’ to download the report.
Note: The currency in the Rent Roll report is determined from the country of business.