This page allows you to add a new tenant for a property unit.
To add a new tenant, you do the following:
- click ‘Manage Tenants’ under ‘Tenant’
- Choose a property, click ‘Manage Tenants’ corresponding to the chosen property
- Choose an unit number, click ‘+Add Tenant’ corresponding to the chosen unit
There are five sections under ‘Add New Tenant’. Each section has different data fields to be filled. The four sections with data fields are as follows:
- Basic information: First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone, Gender, Date of Birth.
- Lease Summary: Move in Date, Lease Start date, Lease End Date, Lease Length.
- Rent Summary: Rent due on, Initial Rent, Current Rent, Security Deposit
- Other info: Parking numbers, Mailbox and Notes.
- Private Documents: Only admin can see these documents.
- Read Only Documents: Tenant can not view and download these documents
- Tenant Uploaded Documents: Documents uploaded by tenant.
- Finance: List of transaction date, rent amount, rent for (month/year). Rent payment can be added.
- Service Request: Date created, Category, status, summary.
- Upload Tenant documents: Upload documents (Read only), Upload Documents (Private)
After filling up all the data fields, click ‘Submit’.
To cancel, click ‘Cancel’.