This section allows you to add a new property.
To add a new property, you do the following:
- Click ‘Manage Properties’ under ‘Property’
- Click ‘Add New Property’ under ‘Property/List’.
There are two sections to fill out. The following information will help you understand and fill out required fields in the form.
- Location: Select a Google verified address. Once selected, verify and enter missing data.
- Basic Details:
- Property Name: This is to easily identify the property.
- Property type: Select the property type from the drop down list.
- Ownership type: Select the ownership type from the drop down list.
- Total Land Area: Enter the land area in square foot.
- Total Property Area: Enter the property area in square foot.
- Primary Phone: Enter a valid phone number.
- Primary Email: Enter a valid email address.
- Financial: Select the deposit account from the drop down list.
- Property Supervisor: Select from the list or enter the supervisor’s information.
- Property Owner: Select from the list or enter owner’s information.
- Listing Info
- Features: Check the features that applies to the property.
- Neighborhood: Enter a neighborhood name, if applicable. Add nearby facilities (TTC, School, Hospital etc.), if applicable.
- Listing Description: Enter a brief description of the property for listing purpose.
- Video Presentation: Enter a video presentation URL if available.
- Default Picture: Upload a default picture of the property.
- Floor Plans: Upload the floor plan of the property.
- Pictures: Upload other pictures for listing purpose.
Click ‘Submit’ to save information.
Click ‘Cancel’ to exit the form without saving.